Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) Recruitment 2013 Assistant Technician and Jr. Fireman : Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC), Dehradun has given advertisement for the recruitment of Asst. Technician and Jr. Fireman Posts. Eligible and Intersted applicants can send their prescribed applications before 03-12-2013. Other details like application fee, vacant posts, seletion process, qualification and how to apply are mentioned below.
ONGC Recruitment 2013 HighlightsName of the vacancies :
- Assistant Technician : 08 Posts
- Junior Fireman : 05 Posts
- Candidates have to pay (Rs.300/- for GEN/OBC candidates and Rs.100/- for SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman/PwD candidates) in ONGC A/c No. 30827318409, Branch Code No.1576 of SBI.
- Candidates Selection will be strictly on the basis of Written Test/ Physical Standard Measurement/ Physical Efficiency Test/Trade Test (wherever applicable) and personal interview.
Eligibility ConditionsEducational Qualification :
- Assistant Technician : Candidates should possess 3 years Diploma in Electronics/ Telecom/ E&T Engineering
- Junior Fireman : Candiadates should have higher School qualification and Fireman Training, Driving License.
- Age Limit : Candidates age limit should not exceed 30 years for Assistant Technician Posts.
- Candidates maximum age limit should be 27 years for Junior Fireman.
How To Apply :
- Eligible and intersted candidates can send their Application on the prescribed format. Completed application reach to "Deputy General Manager (IE)-Rectt., Ground Floor, B-Wing, Green Hills, Tel Bhavan, ONGC, Dehradun - 248003" on or before 03/12/2013.
- Click Here For Full Advt.