Armed Forces Medical College Pune Recruitment 2013 Various Posts : Armed Forces medical college pune has published notification for the recruitment on Various Posts. Eligible candidates may apply through offline mode before 21 days of publication of advertisement. Other details like posts name, pay scale, job location, selection process, age limit, qualification and how to apply are given below.
Armed Forces Medical College Vacancy HighlightsName of the post :
- Lower Division Clerk - LDC: 1 Post
- Messenger: 1 Post
- Safaiwala: 3 Posts
- Mazdoor: 1 Post
Pay Scale & Grade Pay:
- LDC: Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.1900
- Messenger: Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.1800
- Safaiwala: Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.1800
- Mazdoor: Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.1800
Educational Qualification & Desirable :
- LDC: Candidates must possess 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University. A typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or in Hindi with a minimum speed of 30 w.p.m. on Computer (35 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m. correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word).
- Candidates should have 10th or Equivalent for other 3 Posts.
- For All Posts Candidates age limit should be between 18 to 27 years as on closing date of submission of applications.
- Selection Process : Selection will be done on the basis of performance in written examination, Physical Test and interview.
How To Apply :
- Candidates can send their prescribed applications along with all required documents should reach to the below postal address on or the Commandant, Armed Forces Medical College, Pune Solapur Road, Pune 411040.