Steel Authority of India Ltd. Recruitment 2013 : Steel Authority of India Ltd. has issued notification for the recruitment of Operator Cum Technician Trainee Posts. All eligible candidates are need to apply online before 23.11.2013. More details like vacant posts, pay scale, location, application fee, qualification , age limit and how to apply is given below.
Sail Operator cum Technician Trainee Vacancy Highlights :Total no. of Vacancies : 264 Posts.
Post Name : Operator cum Technician Trainee
Pay Scale : Rs.10700/- P.M
Job Location : Kolkata
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : Candidates must possess Matriculation and 03 years full time Diploma in Engineering in: Mechanical, Civil, Electronics & Instrumentation, Mining with Mines Survey Certificate of Competency from DGMS, Electrical with Electrical Supervisor’s Certificate of Competency from recognized istitute.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Candidates ages should not be more than 28 years and should not be less than 21 years.
Selection Process :
- Eligible candidates will be selected on their performance in Written examination.
- Weight: 45 kg (35 kg for females);
- Height: 155 cm (143 cm for females);
- Distant vision: 6/9 both eyes with or without glasses;
- Near vision: J1 or N6 both eyes;
- Power of glasses should not exceed ± 2.50;
- Colour vision: Normal; Hearing: Normal.
- Eligible candidates need to pay Rs.250 for Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee) as application fee and processing fee for General/OBC candidates.
- SC/ST candidates to possess Pay in Slip of Rs.50/- only as processing fee.
- The Pay in Slip (SBI Challan) is to be downloaded from official website.
How to Apply :
- Eligible and interested candidates required to apply online through offical website of Sail on or before 23.11.2013.
- Important Dates to Remember:
- Last Date to Apply : 23/11/2013
- Detailed Notification Link
- Apply Online