Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission TNPSC Recruitment 2014 Apply Online for Personal Clerk, Assistant, Commercial Taxes Department Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has posted a notification for the recruitment of Clerks & other vacancies . All eligible candidates can send their application before 05-03-2014. Other details regarding vacancies mentioned below.
TNPSC Recruitment HighlightsName of post:
I.) Personal Clerk
- Finance Department: 14 Posts
- Law and Finance Department: 53 Posts
- Public Service Commission: 07 Posts
- Legislative Assembly: 06 Posts
II.) Assistant in Various Departments
- Revenue Administration Department: 03 Posts
- Prison Department: 04 Posts
- Police Department: 218 Posts
- Medical and Rural Health Services Department: 322 Posts
- Transport Department: 26 Posts
- Registration Department: 195 Posts
- Labour Department: 91 Posts
- Highways Department: 135 Posts
- Archives and Historical Research Department: 09 Posts
- Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Services Department: 185 Posts
- Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowments Department: 99 Posts
- NCC Department: 80 Posts
- Public Health and Preventive Medicine Department: 65 Posts
- School Education Department: 517 Posts
- Social Defence Department: 15 Posts
- Social Welfare Department: 75 Posts
- Directorate of Vigilance and Anti Corruption Department: 07 Posts
- Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission: 07 Posts
- Tamil Nadu Legislative Assembly: 01 Posts
III.) Assistant in the Divisions of Commercial Taxes Department
- Commissioner of Commercial Taxes: 03 Posts
- Chennai Division (South): 41 Posts
- Tiruchirappalli Division: 13 Posts
- Salem Division: 47 Posts
- Vellore Division: 03 Posts
- Madurai Division: 16 Posts
- Tirunelveli Division: 12 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.5200-20200+ Grade Pay Rs.2800/-
- Age Limit : Candidates age should be between 18 years to 30 years as on 01-07-2014.
- Selection Process: Selections of candidates will be made on the basis of their marks obtained in written examination.
- Eligibility Conditions : All eligible candidates should refer notification for qualification details.
- Application Fee : Rs 125 /- for General & OBC Candidates.
Click here for notification