Child Developement Project Officer Burdwan – 90 Anganwadi Helper Posts 2013 : Office of the Child Development Project Officer, Burdwan has issued notification for recruitment of Anganwadi Helpers. Eligible candidates can send their applications from 21-10-2013 to 15-11-2013. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process and hoFw to apply are given below.
Child Developement Project Officer Burdwan Vacancy Highlights
- Total No. of Posts: 90
- Name of the Post: Anganwadi Helper
- Job Location : West Bengal
- Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 18-35 years as on date of notification. Date of birth should be between 21-10-1978 and 21-10-1995.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must have passed at least Madhyamik or equivalent examination from a recognized board (i.e class X passed).
- Selection Process: Candidates would be selected based on their performance in written test and interview.
How to Apply :
- Eligible and intersted candidates can submit attested documents support of age, educational qualification, caste, person with disability & permanent residential address along with the duly filled in application in the prescribed format with two recent passport size photographs at Galsi-I ICDS Project Office from 21-10-2013 to 15-11-2013 between 11:00 AM to 03:00 PM on every working day.
- Date of Submission of Application Form: From 21-10-2013 to 15-11-2013. Date of Issue of Admit Card: From 18-11-2013 to 22-11-2013.
- Click Here For Full notification
Post a Comment