West Bengal PSC
Recruitment Summary: High Court of Punjab and Haryana invited the application from for the post of Urdu Translator, apply before 23/09/2013.
Job Location: West Bengal(Kolkatta)
Job Details Please Read Carefully :
- Post Name : West Bengal Legal Service Examination
- Total Number of Vacancies : 50Posts.
- SC– 10, ST –06
- BC(Category-A) –05,
- BC(Category-B) –03
- Pay Scale : Rs.15600-42000/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.5400/-
- PH–03(Low Vision–01 & Hearing Impaired –02)] .
To be An Eligible Candidate following Conditions are Required
- Educational Qualification :
- A citizen of India or such a person of other nationality as declared eligible by Government of India.
- (ii) A degree in Law from a recognized University.
- (iii) Ability to read, write and speak in Bengali (not required in the case of Nepali speaking candidates of the three Hill Sub – divisions of Darjeeling District, viz., Darjeeling Sadar, Kalimpong and Kurseong ).
- SC ,BC and ST candidate from others states may Apply for unreserved vacancies as General candidate.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit :
- Maximum and Minimum Age : 35 to 23 Years.
How to Apply: Closing date for receipt of application is on 16th September 2013.
Note : Money order ,check bank draft,Cash will not be accepted.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Last Date to Apply : 23/09/2013