Odhisha Service Public Commission Recruitment November 2013 Assistant Agriculture Officer & Assistant Professor : Odhisha Service Public Commission has posted notification for the recruitment of Assistant Agriculture officer and Assistant Professor Posts. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online before 26-12-2013. Other details like pay scale, qualification, application fee and how to apply are given below.
OPSC Vacancies HighlightsName of The Posts
- Name of Post: Assistant Agriculture Officer
Number of Post: 25 Posts
- Pay Scale: Rs.9,300-34,800/- carrying Grade pay of Rs.4,600/-
- Job Location : Odhisha
- Educational Qualification: A Bachelor of Science Degree in Agriculture or equivalent from a recognized Universities or institutions.
- Age Limit (as on 1 January 2013): A candidate must have an age between 21 Years and 32 Years.
Application Fee :
- Eligible and interested candidates have to pay Ra. 200/- application fee fron any branch of SBI.
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe of Odisha and Physically Handicapped are exempted from payment of this fee.