Central Industrial Security Force CISF November 2013 Constable 70 Posts : Central Industrial Security Force has published notification for the recruitment of Constable and Driver Cum Operator Vacancies. Candidates can send their application in prescribed format along with all testimonials before 21-12-2013. Other details like Other details like pay scale, qualification, application fee and how to apply are given below.
CISF Vacancy Highlights
Total No. of Posts : 70 Posts
Job Location : Anywhere in India
Pay Scale : Rs. 5200/- to 20200/- Name of the Post :
- Driver cum Pump Operator
- Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 21 years to 27 years. Age relaxations extended would be as per Govt. rules.
- Educational Qualification : Candidates should possess Matriculation or equivalent qualification from a recognised Board and with a valid driving license for Heavy/ Light Motor Vehicle and Motor cycle with gear.
Application Fee :
- Eligible and interested General and OBC candidates need to pay Rs. 50/- in form of Postal Order in favour of Officers mentioned in table in the notification.
- SC/ ST/ EXSM candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
- Medical Examination Fee: Rs. 25/- in the Demand Draft and should be submitted at DDO Concerned.
- Selection Process : Candidates will be selected on the basis of Eligibility Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Trade Test, Written Test, Medical Examination and Final Selection.
How to Apply :
- Eligible and interested candidates who wish to apply for Constable vacancy they can send their applications in prescribed format along with all testimonials mentioned in advertisement and two self addressed envelope duly affixing postal stamps of Rs.22/- each should be sent so as to reach the concerned DIG of CISF on or before 21-12-2013 and for the candidates of North east region can apply on or before 28-12-2013.
Last Date for Apply : 21-12-2013. Last Date for Apply (North East Region) : 28-12-2013.
Post a Comment