East Central Railway Recruitment : East Central Railway Invites applications for recruitment of various posts. All the eligible applicants who fulfills the eligibility conditions apply before 15/10/2013. More details like post name, age limit, pay scale, education qualification, how to apply are mentioned below.
- Opening Date for Submission of Applications : 02/09/2013
- Closing Date for Submission of Applications : 15/10/2013
- Name Of The Posts :
(i) Porter - 918
(ii) Trackman - 1614
(iii) Helper-II (Mech) - 976
(iv) Helper-II (S&T) - 366
(v) Helper-II (Elect) - 291
(vi) Gr.‟D‟ (Engg.) - 469
(vii) Gr.‟D‟ (Store) - 21
- Pay Scale + Grade Pay : Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 1800
- Age Limit : The minimum age limit is 18 years and the upper age limit is 33 year as on 01.01.2014.
- Educational Qualification : Candidates should possess the qualification of 10th Pass or ITI / Centre of Excellence (COE) or equivalent. Candidates appearing at and/or awaiting results of the final examinations of 10th/ITI/COE or equivalent on the date of application are not eligible to apply. Educational Qualification must be from Recognized Institutions/Boards, otherwise candidature will be cancelled.
Rs.100/- payable in the form of crossed Indian Postal Order only, the fee drawn in favour of “Assistant Personnel Officer (RRC), Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), EC Railway” payable at Patna.
How To Apply
Candidates should submit the applications either in Hindi or in English in the prescribed format.Completed application with required documents to the Assistant Personnel Officer (RRC), Railway Recruitment Cell, East Central Railway, Polson Complex, Digha Ghat, Patna - 800011, Rihar. (OR) dropped in the Application Box/Room at above address upto 18.00 hours of the closing date 14th October 2013.