AP Coastal Security Police Recruitment 2014 Application Form for Master, Sarang, Engine Driver, Kalasi/Seaman/Mechanic 159 Vacancies AP Coastal Security Police has posted a notification for the recruitment of Master, Sarang, Engine Driver, Kalasi Posts. All eligible & interested candidates are required to apply before on or before 20-02-2014. Other details regarding post given below.
AP Police Recruitment HighlightsName of The Post :
- Master: 42 Posts
- Sarang/Navigator: 40 Posts
- Engine Driver: 39 Posts
- Kalasi/Seaman/Mechanic: 38 Posts
Eligibility ConditionsEducational Qualification :
- Applicants should have passed their Graduation in any stream for Master and Sarang/Navigator posts.
- For Engine Driver post candidates should have their Professional Diploma in Mechanical/Marine Engineering or Graduate in any stream.
- Candidates should have passed Class 12th/ITI or Vessel Navigation Trade Certificate/Marine Fitter Trade Certificate from CIFNET under NCVT Program for Kalasi/Mechanic/Seaman posts.
- For Master Posts - 45 years.
- For Sarang / Navigator Posts - 40 years.
- For Engine Driver Posts - 39 years.
- For Kalasi / Seaman / Mechanic Posts - 38 years.
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected based on the written test/ Physical Efficiency Test/ interview/ Medical examination/ final selection.
How To Apply :
- All eligible candidates who wish to apply for AP Police recruitment can send their application along with documents like age certificate, caste certificate, recent passport size photographs etc should reach to the below postal address
- The Inspector General of Police, Coastal Security Police, A.P, Door No. 6-45, Chinna Rushikonda, Visakhapatnam, Pin 530045