Railway Recruitment Boards RRB Recruitment 2014 Application Form for Assistant Loco Pilot & Technicians 26567 Vacancies www.rrbbilaspur.gov.in : Railway Recruitment Boards (RRB) has published a notification for the recruitment of Assistant Loco Pilot & Technician Vacancies. All eligible candidates may send their application before 17-02-2014.
RRB Post Highlights
- Name of The Post : Assistant Loco Pilot & Technicians
- Total no. of Vacancies : 26567
- Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200
- Assistant Loco Pilot - Ahmadabad - 254, Ajmer - 562, Allahabad - 955, Bangalore - 917, Bhopal - 254, Bhubaneswar - 1307, BIlaspur - 1482, Chandigarh - 1138, Chennai - 283, Gorakhpur - 78, Guwahati - 284, Jammu and Srinagar - 338, Kolkata - 1087, Malda - 250, Mumbai - 2500, Muzaffarpur - 1153, Patna - 1253, Ranchi - 1863, Secunderabad - 2287, Siliguri - 187, Thiruvanathapuram - 197.
- Technician - Ahmadabad - 292, Ajmer - 209, Allahabad - 572, Bangalore - 255, Bhopal - 72, Bhubaneswar - 231, Bilaspur - 198, Chandigarh - 23, Chennai - 1383, Guwahati - 254, Jammu and Srinagar - 137, Kolkata - 951, Malda - 1655, Mumbai - 1655, Patna - 18, Ranchi - 758, Secunderabad - 554, Siliguri - 158, Thiruvanathapuram - 97.
- Age limit : Candidates age limit should be between 18 to 30 years
- Educational Qualification : Candidates should possess 10th class.
- Selection Process : Candidates would be selected based on their performance in written examination.
- Application Fee : Candidates have to pay the examination fee of Rs.40/- for ALP all other Technician categories in form of a crossed Demand Draft or in the form of crossed Indian Postal order to be drawn in favour of Assistant Secretary or Secretary or Member Secretary or Chairman of Railway Recruitment Board concerned as mentioned in notification.
How To Apply :
- All eligible candidates may send their application on presrbed before 17-02-2014. Postal address mentioned in official notice link.
Post a Comment