High Court of Calcutta Recruitment 2014 Group D 70 Vacancies www.calcuttahighcourt.nic.in, Official Notification High Court of Calcutta has posted a notification for the recruitment of Group D vacancies . All eligible & interested candidates may apply online through official web of Department before 01/03/2014. Other details regarding vacancy mentioned below.
- Name of The Post : Group D Posts
- Total no. of Vacancies : 70
- Pay Scale : PB-1 Rs. 4900 - 16200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 1700/-
- Job Location : Calcutta
- Age Limit : Candidates age limit should be between 18 to 40 years . Age relaxation applicable as per Govt rules of India.
- Selection Process: COMPETITIVE WRITTEN TEST. The Test consisting of a multiple choice objective-type paper comprising of questions in Arithmetic, General Knowledge, General Intelligence and English, with full marks of 100. Candidates selected and short listed in order of merit, shall be required to appear at a further test for selection.
- Candidates must enclose with their application copy of Bank Challan for depositing Rs. 200/- + Rs.12/- as Bank Charges/Processing Fees. (Rs. 50/- + Rs.12/- as Bank Charges/Processing Fees for S.C./S.T. of West Bengal candidates only). Bank Challan may be downloaded from the Hon’ble Court’s website and deposited on or before the last date of submission of application to any branch of United Bank of India.
How To Apply :
- All eligible & interested candidates can send their application form in prescribed format along with all attested copies of certificates and testimonials etc., addressed to The Registrar General, High Court, Calcutta - 700 001