MPSC Recruitment 2013 Sub Inspector Posts Apply Online : Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has published employment notification for the recruitment of Sub Inspector Posts. All those eligible candidates who wish to apply for the Sub Inspector Post can apply online before 22.11.2013. Other information like selcetion process, educational qualification, location, age limit, application are given below.
Maharashtra Public Service Commission Sub Inspector Vacancy Highlights
- Name of the Post : Sub Inspector
- Total no. of vacancies : 714
- Pay Scale
- Job Location : Mumbai
- Job Type : Police Jobs
- Educational Qualification : Candidates must possess Graduate Degree from a recognized Board.
- Age Limit : Candidates age limit should be between 18 to 26 years.
- Application Fee : Eligible and intersted candidates has to pay Rs.314/- for General candidates and Rs.164/- for Reserved category candidates and Rs.15/- for solders. The fee pay through Online / Offline Mode - Debit/Credit cards/Net Banking system or State Bank of India Challan method.
Selection Process : Candidates selection will be based on Written Exam and Interview Test.
How To Apply :
Eligible and intertsted candidates who wish to apply for SUB INSPECTOR Post can apply online through https://www.mahaonline.gov.in/ on or before 22/11/2013.Detailed Advt. Link
Post a Comment