Arunachal Pradesh Police - Sub-Inspector Posts : Arunachal Pradesh Police has posted notifications eligible male candidates for the recruitment of 54 Sub Inspector Posts. Eligible candidates can send their applications on or before 25-11-2013. Other details like age limit, pay scale, application fee educational qualification, selection process and how to apply are given below.
Name of the Post
Arunachal Pradesh Police Vacancy HighlightsTotal No. of Posts: 54
Name of the Post
- Sub Inspectors (GD)
- Civil Police: 9 Posts
- IRBN: 41 Posts Sub Inspectors (Telecommunication /WT)
- IRBN: 4 Posts
- Age Limit : Candidate’s age limit should be between 20-25 years as on 1 January 2013.
- Age relaxation of 5 years will be applicable to APST candidates.
- Sub Inspectors (GD): Candidates should have Degree from a recognised University.
- Sub Inspectors (Telecommunication /WT): Candidates should have Bachelor Degree in Science with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognised University or 3 years diploma in Radio/Telecommunication Engineering with minimum 2 years experience in communication organization.
- Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in physical Efficiency test, written examination, Interview, Merit List, Medical examination and Antecedent Verification.
- Eligible Candidates has to pay Rs.15/- for APST candidates & Rs.60/- for General candidates in the form of treasury Challan in favour of Asstt Inspector General of Police (E), PHQ, Itanagar Under Head of Account “0055″ Police.
How to Apply :
- Eligible candidates can send their applications in prescribed format along with all required documents photocopies, recent passport size photos, age certificate, qualification certificate, must reach to the P.H.Q Itanagar in all working days before 25 November 2013.(Please refer full Advt Link to See Postal Address)