Punjab Health and Family Welfare Recruitment 2013 Medical Officer : Punjab Health and Family Welfare has given notification for the recruitment of Medical Officer posts. All the eligible & Intersted candidates are requsted to apply online through offical website www.pbhealth.gov.in . More details like age limit, qualification, pay scale and how to apply are given below.
Punjab Health and Family Welfare Medical Officer Vacancy Highlights
- Name of The Post : Medical Officer
- Total No. of Vacancies : 299 PostsJob Location : Punjab
- Scale of Pay : Rs.15600-39100 + 5400 G.P + NPA + Admissible PG Allowance
- Specialties : Anesthesia, Radiology, Medicine, Pediatrics, Psychiatry, Gynecology, Pathology, General Surgery, TB & Chest, Skin &VD and Orthopedics.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Minimum Educational Qualification : Candidates must possess MBBS Degree and Post Graduation Degree in concerned specialty recognized by the Medical Council of India and registered with the Punjab Medical Council.
- Age Limit : Applicant age limit should be between 18 to 38 years as on 01.01.2013. Age relaxation also applicable as per govt rules. Age relaxation for SC/BC candidates 10 years and PH candidates 10 years.
- Selection Process : Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Interview Test.
How To Apply :
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.pbhealth.gov.in by filling all the necessary details and send scanned testimonials by email: [email protected] on or before 22-10-2013 by 5.00 PM.
- Interview Venue & Date : Auditorium , State Institute of Health & Family Welfare Complex, Near Civil Hospital, Phase-VI, Ajitgarh,(Mohali) Contact No. 0172-2266938.
- Walk In Interview: 26/10/2013
Important Dates & Links :
- Advt. Link
- Apply Online
- Last Date to Apply : 22-10-2013
Walk in Interview Date : 26/10/2013
Post a Comment