Indian Army 31st 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme (TES) Course : Indian Army invites Applications from unmarried male who have passed 10+2(NON-Medical) and fulfill the eligibility conditions for the grant of Permanent Commission/ SSC in the Indian Army. Eligible candidates who fulfill eligibility conditions they should apply before 29.11.2013. Other details like vacant post, physical standard, qualification, how to apply are given below.
Indian Army TES Vacancy Highlights
- Name of The Post : 31st 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme (TES) Course
- Total no. of Posts : 85 posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.15600-39100/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.5400/- plus MSP Rs.6000/- and other allowances.
- Job Type : Defence Job (Indian Army)
- Job Location : All India
- Educational Qualification : Candidates should have 10+2 in science subjects Physics, chemistry and mathematics with atleast 70% marks from a recognized board or institute.
- Age Limit : Applicant age limit 16 and half to 19 and half years i.e. born between 01 Jan 1995 and and 01 Jan 1998 (both days inclusive).
- Status: Unmarried
- Nationality : Indian
- Physical Standard: minimum height 152 cm and weight 42 kg., better eye 6/6 and worst eye 6/18. written test.
- Selection Process : Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in
How To Apply :
- Intersted & eligible candidates they fulfill eligibility conditions should apply online through offical website http://www.joinindianarmy.nic.in from 22.10.2013 to 29.11.2013.
Important Dates & Links :
- Last Date to apply Online : 29.11.2013
- Online Apply
Post a Comment