Eastern Railway Recruitment 2013 : Eastern Railway has given notification for the recruitment of 2830 various posts. All eligible and intersted candidates apply before 15/11/2013 upto 17:00 hrs. More details like job location, pay scale, application fee, age limit and how to apply are given below.
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2013 For 2830 Vacancies
- Total Number Of Vacancies : 2830 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs 5,200 to 20,200 /-
- Job Location : Kolkata
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should have done 10th or ITI or equivalent and recognized by Indian Railways on the date of application.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit: Candidate age should be between 18 to 33 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per Govt rules.For Age Relaxation details please read advertisement link.
- Candidates have to pay Rs.100/- Demand Draft/Pay Order from any Nationalized Bank or crossed Indian Postal Order from any Post Office drawn in favour of "Senior Personnel Officer (Recruitment), Railway Recruitment Cell, Eastern Railway" payable at "KOLKATA". No Application Fee for SC/ST, PWD(PH), Women, Minority Communities, Ex-servicemen and Economically Backward Classes/Sections candidates.
- Selection Process: Written Examination, Physical Efficiency Test(PET) & Medical Test.
How To Apply:
- All eligible and intersted candidates can sent their Application in prescribed format, Completed application with enclosures may be sent by post to the "Senior Personnel Officer (Recruitment), Railway Recruitment Cell, Eastern Railway, 56, C.R.Avenue, RITES Building, 1st Floor, Kolkata - 700 012" or, dropped in the Application Box kept in the Office of RRC, Eastern Railway reach to 15/11/2013 upto 17:00 hrs.
Important Dates & Links
- Last Date for Receipt Application : 15/11/2013 upto 17:00 hrs
- Advertisement Link
- Download Application Form
Post a Comment