Applicants are invited by the Indian Institute of Science Education & Research (IISER- Kolkata) Recruitment for the Profesor, Assistant Profesor & Associate Profesor. All te eligible candidates who possess all eligibilty conditions for post, apply before 30/09/2013. More details regarding Educational qualification,pay scale, application fee, how to apply given below..
Name of The Posts & Vacant Posts :
- Associate Profesor
- Assistant Profesor
Scale of Pay + Grade Pay :
- Professor in the pay scale of Rs. 37400-67000/- AGP Rs.10500/-
- Associate Professor in the pay scale of Rs. 37400-67000/- AGP Rs.9500/-
- Assistant Professor in the pay scale of Rs. 37400-67000/- AGP Rs.10500/-
Age Limit : Not Given
Minimum Educational Qualification & Experience :
- Phd with first class or Equivalent from any recogized university.
Professor: 10 years teaching/research/industrial experience of which at least 4 years should be at the level of Associate Professor.
Associate Professor: 6 years teaching/research/industrial experience of which at least 4 years should be at the level of Assistant Professor or equivalent.
Assistant Professor: 3 years of teaching/research/industrial experience, excluding the experience gained while pursuing Ph.D. Fresh Ph.D students with bright and outstanding credential will be considered for Assistant Professor on contract basis for a period of 3 years and may be regularized based on satisfactory performance.
- Rs.200/- application fee for general candidates by Demand Draft in the favouring IISER Kolkata payable at Kolkata.
- No Fee for SC/ST/PH candidates.
How to Apply:
- Applicants may send their copy of the applications scanned copy with all documents through email to [email protected] and hard copy by post to the below mentioned address. Also, the applicant should request the referees to send the reference letters to the Dean of Faculty Affairs by post/fax/email. :
"The Dean of Faculty,
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Kolkata,
District Nadia – 741252,
Last Date Of Apply : 30/09/2013
Advertisement Link : Click