Indian Army Recruitment 2013 : Indian army has invited application for the male candidates for the recruitment of Male citizens Group "X" and "Y" posts. Eligible candidates should have done Graduation in Arts or Science. Candidates can send their prescribed application before 01-12-2013. Other detials like selection process, pay scale, age limit, qualification and how to apply are mentioned below.
Indian Army Vacancy Highlights
- Post Name : Group "X" and "Y"
- No. of Vacant Posts : 270 (Arts Stream - 52, Science Stream - 218)
- Pay Scale : Rs 5200-20200)
- Grade Pay : (Rs 2800) + Military Service Pay (Rs 2000)
Eligibility Criteria :Educational Qualification :
- Group "X" : Candidates should have Complete B.A, B.Ed / B.Sc, B.Ed / BCA/BSc(IT), B.Ed/ M.A / M.Sc /MCA from recognized university / Institutions.
- Group "Y" : Candidates must possess : B.A /B.Sc/BCA/B Sc(IT) from recognized University / Institutions.
- Applicants will be selected the basis of their performance in below tests. Screening, Physical fitness test, Written examination and personal interview for completion of the recruitment process. (date of Written Exam – 23rd February 2013)
How To Apply:
- Eligible and intersted candidates can send their prescribed Application. Applications should be reach to below address either to The Army Recruiting Office, Thirumala PO, Thiruvananthapuram- 695006 (OR) HQ Recruiting Zone, 148 Fd Marshal KM Cariappa Road, Bangalore- 560025. The last date for receipt of application is 01/12/2013.